SEAL LEAK PREVENTER
(800) 349-2628 ... (800) 769-7698...(504) 888-2798 ... Fax (504) 888-2881
E-Mail to: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Same Day Local, National or International Shipping * Visa, Mastercard & Discover
WHEN YOUR HOUSE SEAL JACK LEAKS, AND ALL WILL EVENTUALLY LEAK, THE WATER BYPASSING THE SEAL SEEPS DOWN THE VENT STACK PIPE INTO YOUR WALLS AND CEILINGS. YOU MUST DO A VERY EXPENSIVE ROOF JACK AND TILE REPAIR JOB OR USE THE "SEAL LEAK PREVENTER" TO ELIMINATE THE DAMAGE UNTIL THE ROOF JACKS ARE REPLACED. ON NEW CONSTRUCTION JOBS THE ASSEMBLIES CAN BE INSTALLED BEFORE THE LEAK OCCURS AND NEVER HAVE THE RELATED DAMAGE.
HOW TO FIX AND HOW TO PREVENT DAMAGE
The terms used for the proiblem is one of the following
1) Leaking plumbing vent stack seal.
2)Rubber boot roof seal leak,
3) Stack jack seal leak.
4) Roof shingle thru roof vent pipe leak.
5) Water leaking outside the vent pipe catcher and disposed.
6) Roof pipe vent seal leaking.
7)Squirrel damage to the plumbing vent stack seal.
8) Quick safety device to stop wall and ceiling leaks damage.
9) Water damage from vent pipe bypassing the seal.
10) New construction fixture to prevent water damage from roof boot seal.
11) With a minimal investment on a new home these plumbing fixtrures installed on each 2" and 3" stacks will prevent water which
comes thru the seal and trickles down the pipe is trapped and injected to the sewer.
visit Aftermarket Marine
Last updated JAN 24, 2016